RPTS, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is a Reformed Presbyterian Church affiliated school that offers faith-filled students a comprehensive educational opportunity, including religious leadership study through its seminary. Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary has an enrollment of about 100 students each year. Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
RPTS also provides career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1994. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Ministry (D, M)
Theology (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $12,000-$14,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $12,000-$14,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $320-$380 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$4,035|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA (2 miles away)
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Pittsburgh, PA (7 miles away)
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry in Ambridge, PA (20 miles away)
- Saint Vincent Seminary in Latrobe, PA (28 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Telshe in Wickliffe, OH (115 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA (146 miles away)
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (164 miles away)
- Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, OH (166 miles away)