Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology, located in Saint Meinrad, Indiana, is a Roman Catholic affiliated school that provides students an excellent educational opportunity, including religious leadership training through its seminary. The school had an enrollment of 200 students last year. Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Religious Studies
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, school records and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by admissions officials.
Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology also offers flexible courses for working or busy students.
Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology has been accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission since 1979. Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
History (C, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $25,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $410 to $490 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $3,000
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology.
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY (61 miles away)
- Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY (62 miles away)
- Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, KY (119 miles away)
- Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, IN (120 miles away)
- Lexington Theological Seminary in Lexington, KY (126 miles away)
- Cincinnati Christian University in Cincinnati, OH (138 miles away)
- Athenaeum of Ohio in Cincinnati, OH (146 miles away)
- Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, IN (153 miles away)