Saint Paul School of Theology is a United Methodist affiliated school located in Kansas City, Missouri, which maintains a seminary for students seeking to become priests. Saint Paul School of Theology has an enrollment of around 300 students per year. Saint Paul School of Theology offers several programs to select from. The more popular programs among individuals are shown below:
Students applying for admission are most often required to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
Saint Paul School of Theology also provides career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is close to $18,000, but may change yearly. Students are asked to use the school's tuition calculator to better understand their cost of attending this school. Living accommodations are available for students and costs approximately $7,600 annually. This school may help with costs by offering financial aid for potential students that are eligible as grants and loans.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission has accredited the instruction & training provided by Saint Paul School of Theology for over six straight years. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Saint Paul School of Theology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Ministry (D, M)
Theology (D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $17,000-$21,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $570 to $680 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,100
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Saint Paul School of Theology.
- Nazarene Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (6 miles away)
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (7 miles away)
- Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (18 miles away)
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary in Shawnee, KS (18 miles away)
- Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO (138 miles away)
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School in Springfield, MO (145 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (146 miles away)
- Nebraska Christian College in Papillion, NE (163 miles away)