Saint Vincent Seminary is a Roman Catholic affiliated school located in Latrobe, PA, which has a seminary for potential students seeking to become priests. Saint Vincent Seminary had an enrollment of seventy students last year. Saint Vincent Seminary offers several programs to select from. Some of the more popular programs offered for individuals are:
- Lay Ministry
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Saint Vincent Seminary also provides career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is close to $24,000 per year for the graduate level programs offered. Tuition costs may change for any number of reasons, and that is why students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to understand their cost of attendance. Housing may be offered for students that would like to live on-campus for a cost of $6,000 each year. Saint Vincent Seminary may offer financial aid for those who are eligible by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Saint Vincent Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $28,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $840 to $1,000 per credit hour
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Saint Vincent Seminary.
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA (28 miles away)
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA (30 miles away)
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Pittsburgh, PA (35 miles away)
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry in Ambridge, PA (48 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA (118 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Telshe in Wickliffe, OH (141 miles away)
- Yeshiva College of the Nations Capital in Silver Spring, MD (153 miles away)
- Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC (154 miles away)