Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College is a Jewish seminary located in Lawrence that offers education pathways for religion-focused students, providing training and education for potential students seeking to become rabbis. The main programs offered are the bachelor's and master's degree programs in theology, with more than sixty students completing their coursework over the last several years.
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to complete an application, write a personal statement, and submit school transcripts, which are then evaluated by the admissions office.
Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College also offers career guidance & assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition at this school is nearly $20,000 for undergraduate level students and $9,900 for graduate programs, but may change from year to year. Students should to use the school's net price calculator to better understand their cost of attending Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College. Financial aid may be provided to potential students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
This school has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1979. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Sh’or Yoshuv Rabbinical College by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (B, M)
- Students are charged around $9,000 per year in tuition costs*
- Required fees, excluding tuition, cost about $460*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around thirty students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $480
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- Required fees for graduate students are around $480
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$11,175|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Sh’or Yoshuv Rabbinical College.
- Rabbinical Seminary of America in Flushing, NY (9 miles away)
- Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel in Brooklyn, NY (13 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (15 miles away)
- The General Theological Seminary in New York, NY (17 miles away)
- Union Theological Seminary in New York, NY (18 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (26 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (38 miles away)