Sioux Falls Seminary is a place of learning with a North American Baptist affiliation and is located in Sioux Falls, SD. This school offers a variety of educational opportunities for its faith-filled students. Sioux Falls Seminary has an enrollment of around 100 students every year. Sioux Falls Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Biblical Studies
- Religious Education
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to fill out an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school records and test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Sioux Falls Seminary also offers services for students such as flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, career pathway counseling for students in need of help, and job placement opportunities.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Sioux Falls Seminary for over forty-six consecutive years. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Sioux Falls Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D, M)
Marriage and Family Therapy (D, M)
Biblical Studies (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $16,000-$19,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $600 to $720 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $420
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Sioux Falls Seminary.
- Nebraska Christian College in Papillion, NE (169 miles away)
- Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND (192 miles away)
- Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary in Ankeny, IA (201 miles away)
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities in New Brighton, MN (203 miles away)
- Bethel Seminary - St. Paul in Saint Paul, MN (206 miles away)
- Oak Hills Christian College in Bemidji, MN (283 miles away)