Brooklyn, NY, is home to Talmudical Seminary of Bobov, which is a Jewish seminary offering rabbinical training for students. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's degree level, with more than sixty individuals completing their coursework in the last several years.
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions officials.
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov also provides career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition is approximately $7,400, but may change yearly. Students are encouraged to use the school's tuition calculator to better estimate their cost of attendance. Students at this school may qualify for aid which is generally in the form of grants and loans.
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last two consecutive years. Please visit the school's official website for more information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $7,500 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around fifty students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $7,500-$9,000 per year
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$10,340|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Talmudical Seminary of Bobov.
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Yeshiva Karlin Stolin in Brooklyn, NY (0.9 miles away)