Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary is a Jewish seminary located in Brooklyn that offers education pathways for religion-focused students, offering training and education for individuals seeking to become rabbis. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's and doctorate degree levels, with around ten individuals graduating in the past several years.
Students applying for admission are most often asked to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary also provides career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The cost of attendance is approximately $11,000 for both graduate students and undergraduate students annually. Tuition figures may change for any number of reasons, and that is why students should visit the school's tuition calculator to identify their individualized cost of attendance. Students enrolled at this school may be eligible for financial assistance which is typically in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission has accredited the education provided by Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary for over thirty-two straight years. Please visit the school's official website for information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $10,750 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $12,000 per year
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,664|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary.
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (0.2 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz in Brooklyn, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)