Tri - State Bible College is an institution located in South Point, OH that offers several academic programs for its students. Tri - State Bible College also maintains a Nondenominational Christian affiliation. This school is known for offering individuals bachelor's and associate's degree in Theology and Religious Vocations, with around thirty individuals completing their coursework in the last several years.
Tri - State Bible College operates under an open enrollment practice, accepting all students that meet the basic requirements for admission. Submission of transcripts, as well as any personal statements may be needed for certain programs.
Tri - State Bible College also provides services for students including career counseling for students in need of help, flexible courses for those with difficult working schedules, and job placement opportunities.
The cost of tuition and fees at this school is nearly $8,500, but may change each year. Students are asked to visit the school's tuition calculator to better estimate their personal tuition costs. Some students at this school may qualify for financial aid, which is generally provided as scholarships, grants, and loans.
Tri - State Bible College has been accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation since 2004. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Tri – State Bible College by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations (A, B, C)
- Tuition cost estimates for undergraduate students are $7,200 and graduate students are $9,600 per year*
- Required fees, excluding tuition, cost about $600*
- For part-time undergraduate students, the cost of attendance is about $300 per credit hour*
- About ten students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $7,200-$8,600
- Per unit charges are around $330 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $630
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $9,600-$12,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $400-$480 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $840
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||55%||$3,189|
|Student Loans (Federal)||58%||$7,552|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Tri – State Bible College.
- Lexington Theological Seminary in Lexington, KY (108 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (129 miles away)
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH (132 miles away)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary in Findlay, OH (190 miles away)
- Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, IN (231 miles away)
- Apex School of Theology in Durham, NC (269 miles away)
- American Baptist College in Nashville, TN (278 miles away)
- Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC (298 miles away)