Trinity Lutheran Seminary, located in Columbus, Ohio, is a school dedicated to providing a comprehensive education. The school maintains a Evangelical Lutheran Church affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. The school had an enrollment of 200 students last year. Trinity Lutheran Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. A list of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Religious, Sacred Music
- Lay Ministry
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit school transcripts, which are then reviewed by the admissions office.
Trinity Lutheran Seminary also offers career guidance for students in need of help.
This school's tuition for the graduate level programs is approximately $16,000 per year, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Living quarters are available for students, which costs approximately $3,600 for the year. Students at this school may be eligible for assistance which is typically in the form of grants and loans.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Trinity Lutheran Seminary for over seventy-three consecutive years. Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Trinity Lutheran Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious and Sacred Music (M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $10,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $530 to $640 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $630
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Trinity Lutheran Seminary.
- Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, OH (12 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (21 miles away)
- Payne Theological Seminary in Wilberforce, OH (53 miles away)
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH (71 miles away)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary in Findlay, OH (84 miles away)
- Athenaeum of Ohio in Cincinnati, OH (97 miles away)
- Cincinnati Christian University in Cincinnati, OH (104 miles away)
- Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, IN (105 miles away)