United Talmudical Seminary is a Jewish seminary located in Brooklyn, New York that provides educational pathways and rabbinical training for potential students. This school is known for offering students bachelor's and master's degree in Talmudic Studies, with around 670 students graduating in the past few years.
The school operates under an open enrollment arrangement, accepting all students that meet the basic requirements for admission. Submission of school records, as well as any letters of recommendations may be needed for certain programs.
The cost of this school's tuition is nearly $3,300 for graduate students and around $9,900 for undergraduate students each year. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should visit the school's net price calculator to identify their costs. Living accommodations are offered and the price is around $3,300 per year. This school may offer financial assistance for students that are eligible as loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-four straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit utsny.com.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by United Talmudical Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, M)
- Undergraduates are charged around $13,580, while graduate students are charged $3,000 per year in tuition*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around 290 students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at United Talmudical Seminary. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $14,000-$16,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $3,000-$3,600 per year
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$10,248|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to United Talmudical Seminary.
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- Talmudical Seminary Oholei Torah in Brooklyn, NY (2 miles away)
- Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute in Brooklyn, NY (4 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (4 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (5 miles away)
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (5 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (5 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (5 miles away)