Urshan Graduate School of Theology, located in Florissant, MO, is a Protestant (Other) affiliated school that provides individuals an excellent educational experience, including religious leadership study through its seminary. The school had an enrollment of 70 students in 2010-2011. Urshan Graduate School of Theology offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among students are listed below:
- Lay Ministry
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Urshan Graduate School of Theology also provides student services such as help with employment opportunities for students and academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last three consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Lay Ministry (M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $6,000-$7,200 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $330 to $400 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $470
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Urshan Graduate School of Theology.
- Concordia Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (12 miles away)
- Covenant Theological Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (12 miles away)
- Aquinas Institute of Theology in Saint Louis, MO (13 miles away)
- Eden Theological Seminary in Webster Groves, MO (15 miles away)
- Kenrick Glennon Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (15 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (192 miles away)
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School in Springfield, MO (192 miles away)
- Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology in St. Meinrad, IN (197 miles away)