Wartburg Theological Seminary is an educational institute located in Dubuque, Iowa that offers several academic programs for its students. This school also maintains an Evangelical Lutheran Church affiliation. This school is known for offering individuals master's degree in Theology and Religious Vocations, with about 170 students graduating in the last several years.
The admissions process would include the submission of an application, school records and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by admissions staff.
Wartburg Theological Seminary also provides career guidance for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition and fees at this school is close to $17,000, but may change per year. Students are asked to use the school's net price calculator to better estimate their personal cost estimates. Living accommodations are available for students, and generally costs approximately $3,100 annually. Students enrolled at Wartburg Seminary may be eligible for assistance which is typically in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Wartburg Theological Seminary has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1999. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Wartburg Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations (M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $16,000-$19,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $760 to $910 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $590
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Wartburg Theological Seminary.
- Sacred Heart School of Theology in Franklin, WI (62 miles away)
- Garrett - Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston, IL (157 miles away)
- Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, MN (213 miles away)
- Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO (232 miles away)
- Western Theological Seminary in Holland, MI (234 miles away)
- Saint Louis Christian College in Florissant, MO (257 miles away)
- Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI (261 miles away)
- Nebraska Christian College in Papillion, NE (293 miles away)