Western Theological Seminary, located in Holland, MI, is a school dedicated to providing a comprehensive education. The school maintains a Reformed Church in America affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. Western Theological Seminary had an enrollment of 200 students last year. Western Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then studied by the admissions staff.
Western Theological Seminary also offers help with employment options for students.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Western Theological Seminary for over seventy-three years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Western Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations (C, M)
Theology (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $15,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $420 to $500 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $95
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Western Theological Seminary.
- Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI (28 miles away)
- Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Inc. in Elkhart, IN (78 miles away)
- Garrett - Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston, IL (95 miles away)
- Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, IL (99 miles away)
- Catholic Theological Union at Chicago in Chicago, IL (102 miles away)
- University of Saint Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, IL (102 miles away)
- McCormick Theological Seminary in Chicago, IL (103 miles away)
- Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago in Chicago, IL (103 miles away)