Westminster Theological Seminary, located in Glenside, PA, is a Protestant (Other) affiliated school that provides individuals a comprehensive educational opportunity, including church leadership study through its seminary. Westminster Theological Seminary had an enrollment of 600 students last year. Westminster Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. A list of the more popular programs offered for individuals are:
- Lay Ministry
- Biblical Studies
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit test scores or other school records, which are then studied by admissions staff.
Westminster Theological Seminary also provides student services in the form of flexible courses for working or busy students and career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The cost of attendance is close to $13,000 each year for the graduate level programs offered. The costs may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should visit the school's net price calculator to get a better idea of their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Living accommodations are offered for students and costs around $2,600 annually. Westminster Theological Seminary may provide financial aid for those who qualify by way of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last ten straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out WTS or simply request information from this portal.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Find more information about available programs offered by Westminster Theological Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $14,000-$17,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $500 to $590 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $420
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Westminster Theological Seminary.
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (3 miles away)
- Theological Seminary of the Reformed Episcopal Church in Blue Bell, PA (8 miles away)
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook in Wynnewood, PA (8 miles away)
- Biblical Theological Seminary in Hatfield, PA (14 miles away)
- Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, NJ (32 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (47 miles away)
- Lancaster Bible College in Lancaster, PA (59 miles away)
- Lancaster Theological Seminary in Lancaster, PA (60 miles away)