Winebrenner Theological Seminary, located in Findlay, OH, is a school dedicated to providing faith-filled education. The school maintains a Protestant (Other) affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. Winebrenner Theological Seminary enrolls about eighty students per year, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere. Winebrenner Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Christian Counseling
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
Students applying for admission are asked to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Winebrenner Theological Seminary also offers student services such as flexible scheduling for those with difficult working schedules and career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the education provided by Winebrenner Theological Seminary for over twenty-two years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit winebrenner.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Winebrenner Theological Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D)
Ministry (D, M)
Christian Counseling (D, M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $15,000-$18,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $490 to $590 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $450
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (63 miles away)
- Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, OH (72 miles away)
- Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, IN (77 miles away)
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (84 miles away)
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH (92 miles away)
- Payne Theological Seminary in Wilberforce, OH (94 miles away)
- Ecumenical Theological Seminary in Detroit, MI (94 miles away)
- Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, MI (96 miles away)