Brooklyn, New York, is home to Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah, which is a Jewish institution providing rabbinical training for students. This school had an enrollment of 30 students last year. Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah offers several programs for students to choose from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Talmudic Studies
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then reviewed by admissions staff.
Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah also provides career guidance for students that may require additional help.
Tuition is close to $7,200 each year for both undergraduate students and graduate level programs, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students may visit the school's tuition calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Financial assistance may be provided to students that meet the necessary requirements.
Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last twenty-eight straight years. Please visit the school's official website for more information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, D)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $7,500-$9,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $530
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $7,500-$9,000 per year
- Required fees for graduate students are around $530
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,042|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah.
- Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz in Brooklyn, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Yeshivat Mikdash Melech in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (1.0 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Yeshiva Karlin Stolin in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)