Brooklyn, New York, is home to Yeshiva Derech Chaim, which is a Jewish seminary providing rabbinical training for interested students. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's and doctorate degree levels, with around ninety students completing their schooling in the past several years.
The admissions process would include the submission of an application, student records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions staff.
Yeshiva Derech Chaim also provides academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help.
Tuition is around $10,000 per year for both undergraduates and graduate level programs, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students should check the school's price of attendance calculator to get a more personalized estimate of costs. Financial aid may be offered to potential students that meet the required requirements by way of grants or student loans.
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission has accredited the education provided by Yeshiva Derech Chaim for over twenty-nine straight years. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, D)
- Students are charged around $11,300 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around thirty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $11,000-$14,000 per year
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $11,000-$14,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $410 for part time students
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,965|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva Derech Chaim.
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (0.1 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (0.1 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)