Yeshiva D'monsey Rabbinical College is a Jewish institution located in Monsey, New York that offers educational pathways and rabbinical training for potential students. The primary programs offered are the bachelor's and doctorate degree programs in talmudic studies, with about ten individuals completing their coursework in the past several years.
Students applying for admission are asked to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
Yeshiva D'monsey Rabbinical College also offers career guidance for students that may require additional help.
Tuition is about $5,200 annually for both undergraduate programs and graduate level programs, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students may visit the school's tuition calculator to get an individualized estimate of costs. Living quarters may be provided for those that want to live on-campus for a cost of $2,000 each year. This school may offer financial aid for potential students who qualify as grants and loans.
Yeshiva D'monsey Rabbinical College has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 2003. Please visit the school's official website for details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Yeshiva D’monsey Rabbinical College by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, D)
- Students are charged around $6,000 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $6,000-$7,200 per year
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $6,000-$7,200 per year
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,050|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva D’monsey Rabbinical College.
- Bais Medrash Elyon in Brooklym, NY (0.2 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Beth Shraga in Monsey, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland in Suffern, NY (1 miles away)
- Kehilath Yakov Rabbinical Seminary in Ossining, NY (15 miles away)
- Uta Mesivta of Kiryas Joel in Monroe, NY (15 miles away)
- Yeshiva of the Telshe Alumni in Riverdale, NY (17 miles away)
- Bais Binyomin Academy in Stamford, CT (28 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (28 miles away)