Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas is a Jewish institution located in Brooklyn that offers education opportunities for faith inspired students, offering training and education for interested individuals seeking to become rabbis. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's degree level, with about sixty individuals graduating over the last few years.
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions office.
Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas also provides academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition is nearly $6,800 per year. The prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's tuition calculator to get a better idea of their cost of attendance. This school may help with costs by offering financial aid for students who are eligible by way of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last a year. Please visit the school's official website for more information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $7,800 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $200*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around fifty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $8,600 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$10,978|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas.
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Talmudical Seminary of Bobov in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (0.9 miles away)