Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland is a Jewish institution located in Suffern that offers education opportunities for faith inspired students, offering training and education for individuals seeking to become rabbis. The main program offered is the bachelor's degree program in talmudic studies, with about seventy students completing their schooling in the past several years.
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland also provides career counseling for students in need of help.
The tuition is approximately $9,900 per year, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students may check the school's price of attendance calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial aid, which is typically offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 2000. To read consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $11,500 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $100*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around thirty students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$14,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $110
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||87%||$9,110|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland.
- Rabbinical College Beth Shraga in Monsey, NY (1 miles away)
- Bais Medrash Elyon in Brooklym, NY (1 miles away)
- Yeshiva D'monsey Rabbinical College in Monsey, NY (1 miles away)
- Uta Mesivta of Kiryas Joel in Monroe, NY (14 miles away)
- Kehilath Yakov Rabbinical Seminary in Ossining, NY (16 miles away)
- Yeshiva of the Telshe Alumni in Riverdale, NY (18 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (29 miles away)
- Bais Binyomin Academy in Stamford, CT (29 miles away)