Elizabeth, NJ, is home to Yeshivas Be'er Yitzchok, which is a Jewish theological seminary providing rabbinical training for interested students. The largest program offered is the talmudic studies bachelor's degree program, with around twenty students graduating in the past several years.
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Yeshivas Be'er Yitzchok also offers career guidance & assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is approximately $11,000 annually. Tuition costs may change for a variety of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their costs. This school may help with costs by offering financial aid for those that qualify as scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 2012. To learn more about program disclosures, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $10,200 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Yeshivas Be’er Yitzchok. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $10,000-$12,000
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$7,030|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshivas Be’er Yitzchok.
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (12 miles away)
- Talmudical Seminary of Bobov in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)
- Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (13 miles away)
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (13 miles away)