Brooklyn, New York, is home to Yeshivat Mikdash Melech, which is a Jewish seminary offering rabbinical training for students. The largest programs offered are the talmudic studies bachelor's and doctorate degree programs, with around thirty students completing their coursework over the last few years.
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, school records and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff.
Yeshivat Mikdash Melech also provides career counseling for students in need of help.
The cost of attendance is nearly $8,300 for both graduate programs and undergraduates per year. Tuition prices may change for a variety of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their costs. Students enrolled at Yeshivat Mikdash Melech may qualify for financial assistance which is usually in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission has accredited the instruction & training provided by Yeshivat Mikdash Melech for over twenty-nine years. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Yeshivat Mikdash Melech by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, D)
- Students are charged around $8,100 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $8,100-$9,700
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $8,100-$9,700
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$15,378|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshivat Mikdash Melech.
- Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin in Brooklyn, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (0.9 miles away)
- Yeshiva Karlin Stolin in Brooklyn, NY (1.0 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)