Located in Monsey, New York, Yeshivath Viznitz is a Jewish place of learning that provides educational opportunities for faith-filled students. This school is known for offering individuals bachelor's and doctorate degree in Theology, with more than 270 individuals completing their coursework over the last several years.
To be considered for admissions, students may be asked to complete an application, write a personal statement, and submit test scores or other school records, which are then evaluated by admissions staff.
Yeshivath Viznitz also offers career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The tuition is around $7,000 per year for undergraduate level students and approximately $1,100 for graduate level programs, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students should check the school's tuition calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Some students at Yeshivath Viznitz may qualify for financial assistance, which is typically offered in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Yeshivath Viznitz is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-three straight years. To read program disclosures, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (B, D)
- Undergraduates are charged around $8,600, while graduate students are charged $1,000 per year in tuition*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ninety students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $8,600-$10,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $1,000-$1,200 for graduate students
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||97%||$10,038|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshivath Viznitz.
- Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary in Peekskill, NY (14 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (16 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College in Mount Kisco, NY (19 miles away)
- Union Theological Seminary in New York, NY (22 miles away)
- The General Theological Seminary in New York, NY (26 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (28 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel in Brooklyn, NY (29 miles away)
- Rabbinical Seminary of America in Flushing, NY (30 miles away)