The Assabet Valley Regional Technical School can be found in Marlborough, Massachusetts. Marlboro is known for its extensive public busing and transportation system, and in the last census the population was listed at 38,500. The public school system has also been built up significantly, leading to a number of charter schools being established in the city.
Assabet Valley Regional Technical School is a high school that also offers adult programs. Its most prominent technical program for adults is its Licensed Practical Nursing Program. There is also a post graduate program that offers the following courses, of which 1000 hours qualifies you for graduation:
- Automotive Technology
- Auto Collision Technology
- Business Technology
- Computer Programming & Web Development
- Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
- Design & Visual Technologies
- Drafting & Design Technology
- Electrical Wiring
- House Carpentry & Millwork
- HVAC - R
- Metal Fabrication
- Precision Machining & Automated Manufacturing
- Painting & Design Technologies
In order to gain admission, you must submit to a personal background check, an admissions interview, and attend an information session. A tuition deposit check of $200 is deposited to make admission official.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $8,800. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||57%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||50%||$5,494|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$9,357|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Assabet Valley Regional Technical School may offer services like:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Day care
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2001)
Other Technical Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Assabet Valley Regional Technical School.
- Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School in Fitchburg, MA (20 miles away)
- Shawsheen Technical Institute in Billerica, MA (22 miles away)
- Blue Hills Regional Technical School in Canton, MA (27 miles away)
- Southeastern Technical Institute in South Easton, MA (35 miles away)
- Diman Regional Technical Institute in Fall River, MA (51 miles away)