Northeast Technology Center (NTC) offers a wide variety of vocational training programs to six different counties in Oklahoma. They have four different campuses through out the state, giving more students and adults access to their curriculum. They currently have campuses in Afton, Claremore, Kansas and Pryor, OK.
NTC offers full-time programs, short-term classes, adult education, and business and industry training. Each year NTC trains more than 1200 students in their full-time programs. With full-time, short-term, adult education and their business trainings, NTC estimates that they serve an average of 20,000 students a year. This number is cumulative of all its campuses.
NTC has over forty full-time program opportunities for students. Some of their more popular programs include:
- Automotive Collision Repair Technology
- Automotive Service Technology
- Business Administration & Interactive Media Production
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Practical Nursing
- Occupational Services
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
- And More
For adults and community members, they offer six full-time programs. They are Agriculture, Business Mgmt, Industry Training, Manufacturing Alliance, BED Assistance - OBAN, and Business Development. They also offer a wide variety of short-term and evening classes. These include almost anything you can think of, from music lessons on the banjo, guitar or fiddle to cooking and cake decorating. In addition, they also offer test preparation courses for those interested.
NTC also has a great online ed2go program. They have courses ranging from Communication Skills for the Work Place to Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery to Dreamweaver.There are many others. To see a complete course catalog click here.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Northeast Technology Center – Pryor by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $4,600. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||55%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||55%||$3,604|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help students and alumni, Northeast Technology Center – Pryor may offer services like:
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1995)
Other Technical Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Northeast Technology Center – Pryor.
- Northeast Technology Center - Claremore in Claremore, OK (16 miles away)
- Tulsa Technology Center - Lemley Campus in Tulsa, OK (33 miles away)
- Indian Capital Technology Center - Tahlequah in Tahlequah, OK (34 miles away)
- Tulsa Technology Center - Broken Arrow Campus in Broken Arrow, OK (34 miles away)
- Tulsa Technology Center - Peoria in Tulsa, OK (35 miles away)