Get more information about All – State Career School by clicking links below:
All-State Career School is a private for-profit institution of higher education with campuses in Pennsylvania and Maryland. It is a small school, educating about 1,300 students. Education Affiliates, Inc. operates and manages the school. It traces its roots back to 1967, when All-State Career was founded to distribute educational supplies to schools. The company became a proprietary vocational institution in 1982. The school received accreditation in 1987. In 2005, Al l-State Career School expanded and opened a second campus. The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges accredits All-State Career School.
Some programs offered by All-State Career School:
- Medical assisting
- Welding technology
- Dental assisting
- Computer support technician
- Class A CDL preparatory driver training
- Class A CDL advanced tractor trailer driving
- Class B CDL driving
- Expanded functions dental assisting
- Pharmacy technology
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration
- Medical billing and coding administrator
- Electrical systems technology
All-State Career School requires prospective students to attend a career planning session with a representative from the admissions department. The session enables students to learn about various career paths and ask questions about the school and its curricula. All students will receive a personal evaluation to determine the likelihood of success in a chosen program.
The following is a list of programs offered at All – State Career School. Please note that the list can be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by All – State Career School by clicking the request information to the right.
Bus and Truck Driver (480 Hours)
The bus and truck driver program offered on average takes about six months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $180*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 31%**
- On average, $5,700 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Last year, more than 600 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 6 months
Find out more and see other schools listed by visiting our bus and truck driver training profile page.
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (960 Hours)
Heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program takes on average eleven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,800*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $7,700**
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 11 months
Get more details and see other schools listed by checking out our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training page.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (760 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program offered on average takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $420*
- Around 300 students completed the allied health and medical assisting services program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
Dental Assistant (1,035 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered on average takes about eleven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- Required supplies and books: $900*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 26% for former students**
- On average, $4,200 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 11 months
Find out more dental assistant programs by visiting our dental assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Pharmacy Technician (760 Hours)
The pharmacy technician program offered on average takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $450*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 21%**
- $5,500 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- More than 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The pharmacy technician program takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our pharmacy technician training page.
Electrical Engineering (720 Hours)
The electrical engineering program offered on average takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $900*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at All – State Career School is $14,300. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (410) 631-1818 x230. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$4,037|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$5,902|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 20%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to All – State Career School.
- TESST College of Technology - Baltimore in Baltimore, MD (7 miles away)
- Fortis College - Landover in Landover, MD (28 miles away)
- CET - Alexandria in Alexandria, VA (45 miles away)
- Valley College - Martinsburg in Martinsburg, WV (74 miles away)
- All - State Career School in Lester, PA (79 miles away)