Get more information about All – State Career School by clicking links below:
All-State Career School is a private for-profit institution of higher education with campuses in Pennsylvania and Maryland. It is a small school, educating about 1,300 students. Education Affiliates, Inc. operates and manages the school. It traces its roots back to 1967, when All-State Career was founded to distribute educational supplies to schools. The company became a proprietary vocational institution in 1982. The school received accreditation in 1987. In 2005, Al l-State Career School expanded and opened a second campus. The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges accredits All-State Career School.
Some programs offered by All-State Career School:
- Medical assisting
- Welding technology
- Dental assisting
- Computer support technician
- Class A CDL preparatory driver training
- Class A CDL advanced tractor trailer driving
- Class B CDL driving
- Expanded functions dental assisting
- Pharmacy technology
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration
- Medical billing and coding administrator
- Electrical systems technology
All-State Career School requires prospective students to attend a career planning session with a representative from the admissions department. The session enables students to learn about various career paths and ask questions about the school and its curricula. All students will receive a personal evaluation to determine the likelihood of success in a chosen program.
The following is a list of programs offered at All – State Career School. Please note that the list can be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by All – State Career School by clicking the request information to the right.
Bus and Truck Driver (15 Hours)
The bus and truck driver program offered on average takes about six months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $270*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 71%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $24,770**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $62.00*
- Last year, more than 600 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 6 months
Find out more and see other schools listed by visiting our bus and truck driver training profile page.
Medical Assistant (25 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes on average nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $380*
- 83% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $16,107**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $62.00 per month*
- The length of the medical assistant program is about 9 months
Get more information about medical assistant and find other schools listed by going to our medical assistant schools page.
Dental Assistant (34 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered on average takes about eleven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- Required supplies and books: $570*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 73% for former students**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $19,555**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $56.00*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 11 months
Find out more dental assistant programs by visiting our dental assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Medical Insurance Specialist (25 Hours)
The medical insurance specialist program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $830*
- 83% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- $18,449 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $62.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (32 Hours)
Heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program takes on average eleven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $290*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 53%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $17,458**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $88.00 per month*
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 11 months
Get more details and see other schools listed by checking out our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training page.
Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology (24 Hours)
The communications systems installation and repair technology program offered on average takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Required supplies and books: $290*
- Students usually complete the communications systems installation and repair technology program in 9 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at All – State Career School is $14,300. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (410) 631-1818 x230. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$4,037|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$5,902|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 19%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to All – State Career School.
- TESST College of Technology - Baltimore in Baltimore, MD (7 miles away)
- Fortis College - Landover in Landover, MD (28 miles away)
- CET - Alexandria in Alexandria, VA (45 miles away)
- Valley College - Martinsburg in Martinsburg, WV (74 miles away)
- All - State Career School in Lester, PA (79 miles away)