Get more information about All – State Career School by clicking links below:
All-State Career School is a private for-profit institution of higher education with campuses in Pennsylvania and Maryland. It is a small school, educating about 1,300 students. Education Affiliates, Inc. operates and manages the school. It traces its roots back to 1967, when All-State Career was founded to distribute educational supplies to schools. The company became a proprietary vocational institution in 1982. The school received accreditation in 1987. In 2005, Al l-State Career School expanded and opened a second campus. The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges accredits All-State Career School.
Some programs offered by All-State Career School:
- Medical assisting
- Welding technology
- Dental assisting
- Computer support technician
- Class A CDL preparatory driver training
- Class A CDL advanced tractor trailer driving
- Class B CDL driving
- Expanded functions dental assisting
- Pharmacy technology
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration
- Medical billing and coding administrator
- Electrical systems technology
All-State Career School requires prospective students to attend a career planning session with a representative from the admissions department. The session enables students to learn about various career paths and ask questions about the school and its curricula. All students will receive a personal evaluation to determine the likelihood of success in a chosen program.
The following is a list of programs offered at All – State Career School. Please note that the list can be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by All – State Career School by clicking the request information to the right.
Bus and Truck Driver (15 Hours)
The bus and truck driver program offered on average takes about six months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $270*
- More than 400 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 6 months
Find out more and see other schools listed by visiting our bus and truck driver training profile page.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (37 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program offered on average takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $380*
- Last year, more than 100 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
Dental Assistant (43 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered on average takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- Required supplies and books: $560*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 12 months
Find out more dental assistant programs by visiting our dental assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (50 Hours)
Heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program takes on average twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $290*
- More than 40 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
Get more details and see other schools listed by checking out our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training page.
Pharmacy Technician (36 Hours)
The pharmacy technician program offered on average takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $420*
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- The pharmacy technician program takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our pharmacy technician training page.
Medical Insurance Specialist (37 Hours)
The medical insurance specialist program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $830*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at All – State Career School is $14,300. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (410) 631-1818 x230. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$4,037|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$5,902|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to All – State Career School.
- TESST College of Technology - Baltimore in Baltimore, MD (7 miles away)
- North American Trade Schools in Baltimore, MD (11 miles away)
- Fortis College - Landover in Landover, MD (28 miles away)
- CET - Alexandria in Alexandria, VA (45 miles away)
- Valley College - Martinsburg in Martinsburg, WV (74 miles away)