Get more information about Arlington Career Institute by clicking links below:
As a family-owned institution, Arlington Career Institute is deeply dedicated to the success of our students. Since 1982, this success has been achieved through comprehensive training and education. We believe that everyone should be able to obtain the education they seek, and we're committed to providing the tools you need to succeed every step of the way.
Have a job? Kids? No problem. Arlington Career Institute offers both day and evening classes to fit any lifestyle. Legal and Healthcare jobs will continue to be in demand and some of our programs can be completed in as little as 10 months! Many of our programs offer an externship class which pairs students with working professionals to provide valuable hands-on industry training. Plus, when it comes time to search for a job, we will help guide you through the process with our Career Placement Assistance program. From enrollment to graduation, Arlington Career Institute is dedicated to your success.
Accreditations and Recognitions
- Accrediting Commission Of Career Schools And Colleges
- Texas Workforce Commission Regulation And Approval
- Texas Department Of Aging And Disability Services (DADS)
- Career Colleges And Schools Of Texas
- National Association For Health Professionals
- Veterans Approval
- National Court Reporters Association
- National Health Career Association
- WIA Approved
For more information visit: http://www.arlingtoncareerinstitute.edu/disclosures/
Arlington Career Institute have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at 97264712 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Arlington Career Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (995 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,410*
- Around 30 students completed the allied health and medical assisting services program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Court Reporting (3,160 Hours)
Court reporting program takes approximately thirty-one months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $32,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $4,690*
- Takes about 31 months to complete
Learn more about court reporting programs by taking a look at our court reporting schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Paralegal (900 Hours)
The paralegal program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,830*
- Based on published reports, around 40 students completed the paralegal program last year
- Students usually complete the paralegal program in 10 months
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our paralegal programs page.
Health and Medical Administrative Services (900 Hours)
Health and medical administrative services program takes approximately nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,040*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Administrative Assistant (600 Hours)
The administrative assistant program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,180*
- Students usually complete the administrative assistant program in 7 months
Learn more about administrative assistant programs by taking a look at our administrative assistant training profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Nursing Assistant (100 Hours)
Nursing assistant program takes approximately one month to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $1,000*
- More than 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 1 month to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our nursing assistant training page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $19,300 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (972) 647-1607. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$4,900|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$8,457|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Arlington Career Institute.