Get more information about CDA Technical Institute by clicking links below:
CDA Technical Institute operates as a less than two-year career school, which offers high quality education and training for its students located in and around Jacksonville. Over the past several years CDA Technical Institute has granted degrees to over 700 students with more than 99% of students who start the program continue it to completion. CDA Technical Institute offers several programs to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs are listed below:
- Diver, Professional and Instructor
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Emergency Medical Technology
To help students and alumni succeed, CDA Technical Institute may provide student services like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit commercialdivingacademy.com.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at CDA Technical Institute. Programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (904) 766-7736.
Get more information about the programs offered by CDA Technical Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Diver, Professional and Instructor (871 Hours)
The diver, professional and instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $23,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,820*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 80% for former students**
- $31,035 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $149.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- Based on published reports, around 300 students completed the diver, professional and instructor program last year
- Students usually complete the diver, professional and instructor program in 5 months
Welding (720 Hours)
Welding program takes approximately four months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,870*
- Around 40 students completed the welding program last year
- The welding program takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about welding programs by visiting our welding schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $24,000. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (904) 766-7736 x107, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||69%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$2,750|
|Receiving Student Loans||62%||$12,543|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 7%.