The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Medical Assistant (A)
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 57%**
- About forty students were granted degrees in the last reported year
Clinical Laboratory Technician (A)
Medical Records Technician (A, C)
Cosmetology (A, C)
Massage Therapy (A, C)
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 71%**
- Twenty students graduated in the last reported year
General Office Occupations and Clerical Services (A, C)
Human Resources (A, C)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $280 for part time students
- Required fees: $1,200
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$3,700|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$9,248|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 19%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Miller – Motte Technical College.
- Virginia College - Augusta in Augusta, GA (2 miles away)
- Remington College - Columbia in Columbia, SC (68 miles away)
- Miller - Motte Technical College - Macon in Macon, GA (101 miles away)
- Everest Institute - Norcross in Norcross, GA (123 miles away)
- Omnitech Institute in Atlanta, GA (124 miles away)