Get more information about Premiere Career College by clicking links below:
Premiere Career College is a private career school, which offers high quality education and training for its students. Over a thousand students have completed their training in the last few years based on published information with around 75% of students who start the program continuing on to complete it. Premiere Career College offers several programs to choose from. Below is a list of the more popular programs being offered:
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
To help students and alumni succeed, Premiere Career College may offer student services including:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The last reported accreditation for Premiere Career College was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Please visit premierecollege.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at Premiere Career College. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a comprehensive list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (214) 748-3647.
Get more information about the programs offered by Premiere Career College by clicking the request information to the right.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (77 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $28,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $6,140*
- Around 100 students completed the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program last year
- The length of the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program is about 15 months
Surgical Technologist (65 Hours)
The surgical technologist program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $21,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,750*
- Around 70 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The surgical technologist program takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about surgical technologist and see other schools listed by visiting our surgical technologist schools profile page.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (33 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,250*
- Based on published reports, around 80 students completed the allied health and medical assisting services program last year
- The allied health and medical assisting services program takes about 8 months to complete
Medical Assistant (39 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,730*
- Last year, more than 70 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 9 months
More information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools profile page.
Medical Office Assistant (32 Hours)
Medical office assistant program takes ,as reported, seven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,690*
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention and Treatment Professions (28 Hours)
Allied health diagnostic, intervention and treatment professions program takes ,as reported, six months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $9,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,710*
- The allied health diagnostic, intervention and treatment professions program takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $13,700. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $75 application fee for students applying to the school. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (626) 814-2080. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$4,758|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$7,700|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Premiere Career College.