Premiere Career College
12901 Ramona Blvd, Irwindale, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 031258
- Phone: (626) 814-2080
- School Homepage
Premiere Career College is a private career school, which offers high quality education and training for its students. Over a thousand students have completed their training in the last few years based on published information with around 75% of students who start the program continuing on to complete it. Premiere Career College offers several programs to choose from. Below is a list of the more popular programs being offered:
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
To help students and alumni succeed, Premiere Career College may offer student services including:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The last reported accreditation for Premiere Career College was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Please visit premierecollege.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at Premiere Career College. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a comprehensive list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (626) 814-2080.
Get more information about the programs offered by clicking the request information button to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (77 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $26,000*
- Required supplies and books: $7,050*
- Students usually complete the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program in 15 months
Read more and see other schools listed by visiting our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page.
Surgical Technologist (65 Hours)
The surgical technologist program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $21,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,190*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 48%**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $12,400**
- Based on published reports, around 60 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The surgical technologist program takes about 14 months to complete
Get more information about surgical technologist and see other schools listed by visiting our surgical technologist schools profile page.
Medical Assistant (39 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,170*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 34% for former students**
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $5,100 in student loans**
- Based on published reports, around 80 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 9 months
More information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools profile page.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (33 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,880*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 32%**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $6,800**
- Based on published reports, around 50 students completed the allied health and medical assisting services program last year
- The allied health and medical assisting services program takes about 7 months to complete
Medical Office Assistant (32 Hours)
Medical office assistant program takes ,as reported, seven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,080*
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
Bookkeeping (27 Hours)
Bookkeeping program takes ,as reported, six months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,410*
- Students usually complete the bookkeeping program in 6 months
More information and school listings are available through our bookkeeping courses information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $13,700. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $75 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$4,758|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$7,700|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 8%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Premiere Career College.
- Palladium Technical Academy in El Monte, CA (3 miles away)
- PCI College in Cerritos, CA (16 miles away)
- Glendale Career College in Glendale, CA (18 miles away)
- InterCoast Colleges - Burbank in Burbank, CA (19 miles away)
- InterCoast Colleges - Orange in Orange, CA (21 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.