Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura (sbbcollege)
4839 Market Street, Ventura, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 009989
- Phone: (805) 339-2999
- School Homepage
- Phone: (805) 967-9677
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (805) 967-9677
Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura is a private institution that offers high quality education and training for its students. Over the past several years SBBCollege granted degrees to over 310 students with a graduation rate of around 52%. SBBCollege offers several programs to select from. Below is a list of the more popular programs offered are:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
To help students and recent graduates, Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura may provide services including:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Find more information about available programs offered by Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Business and Marketing Studies
- Bookkeeping (A)
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services (C)
Legal Professions and Studies
- Paralegal (A, C)
Security and Protective Services
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing (A)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura is approximately $19,300 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with sbbcollege for more information. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (805) 967-9677. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact sbbcollege for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $11,000-$13,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,200
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $11,000-$13,000 per year
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,600
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$5,379|
|Receiving Student Loans||98%||$7,639|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 17%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura.
- Modern Institute of Technology in Oxnard, CA (4 miles away)
- Capstone College in Van Nuys, CA (44 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Panorama City in Panorama City, CA (45 miles away)
- California Healing Arts College in Los Angeles, CA (46 miles away)
- Everest College - West Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (50 miles away)