Get more information about Santa Barbara Business College – Ventura by clicking links below:
Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura is a private institution that offers high quality education and training for its students. Over the past several years SBBCollege granted degrees to over 310 students with a graduation rate of around 52%. SBBCollege offers several programs to select from. Below is a list of the more popular programs offered are:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
To help students and recent graduates, Santa Barbara Business College - Ventura may provide services including:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Santa Barbara Business College – Ventura. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Find more information about available programs offered by Santa Barbara Business College – Ventura by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Security and Protective Services
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Santa Barbara Business College – Ventura is approximately $19,300 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with sbbcollege for more information. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (805) 967-9677. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact sbbcollege for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $15,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $380-$450 per unit
- Required fees: $130
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $10,000 per year for graduate students
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $400 to $480 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $120
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$5,379|
|Receiving Student Loans||98%||$7,639|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Santa Barbara Business College – Ventura.
- Capstone College in Pasadena, CA (44 miles away)
- Los Angeles ORT College - Los Angeles Campus in Los Angeles, CA (51 miles away)
- CES College in Burbank, CA (55 miles away)
- Career College Consultants in Los Angeles, CA (58 miles away)
- United Education Institute - Huntington Park Campus in Huntington Park, CA (60 miles away)