Get more information about Stanbridge College by clicking links below:
Stanbridge College, located in Irvine, California, is a private technical college providing degrees and certificate programs to students and adults. The school operates from it Irvine campus, but also offers online courses through its Stanbridge College Edverum. The school also operates a career services department which assists students with job placement opportunities after graduation. Stanbridge University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Stanbridge College offers diploma, associate degree, bachelor degree and master degree programs in high demand fields. The school focuses on allied health and technical/computer based programs, offering a high quality education in those fields. The length of the programs varies based on the degree or certificate pursued. Both online and on campus programs are designed to offer flexible schedules for students who may otherwise have difficulty pursuing an education due to other commitments.
Programs offered include:
- Vocational Nursing
- Information Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Hemodialysis Technician
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in enrolling at Stanbridge College must have a high school diploma or GED. Students will meet with an admissions representative and take a placement exam prior to completing the enrollment papers. Students will also meet with a financial aid representative who will assist in the completion and submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is used to determine eligibility and awards. Financial aid is available in the form of grants and loans. Students will receive materials, books and uniforms at the student orientation.
Stanbridge College have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (949) 794-9090 x5104 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Stanbridge College by clicking the request information to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,808 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $34,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,910*
- $18,300 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program in 13 months
Take a look at our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) (1,934 Hours)
The occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program offered usually takes about nineteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $44,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,740*
- Last year, more than 90 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program in 19 months
Check out our occupational therapy assistant (OTA) Schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Renal, Dialysis Technologist (652 Hours)
Renal, dialysis technologist program takes usually seven months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $530*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Physical Therapist Assistant (2,242 Hours)
Physical therapist assistant program takes usually twenty months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $43,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,890*
- Students complete this program in usually 20 months
More information and school listings are available through our physical therapist assistant schools information page.
The information technology programs listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
516 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $2,900*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
988 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $26,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $5,700*
- Takes about 23 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $19,800 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (949) 794-9090 x5105. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$4,550|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$10,012|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 4%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Stanbridge College.
- CES College in Burbank, CA (37 miles away)
- Capstone College in Van Nuys, CA (51 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Las Vegas Campus in Las Vegas, NV (227 miles away)