Get more information about Stanbridge University by clicking links below:
Stanbridge University, formerly known as Stanbridge College, is located in Irvine, California and is a private technical college providing degrees and certificate programs to students and adults. The school operates from it Irvine campus, but also offers online courses through its Stanbridge University Edverum. The school also operates a career services department which assists students with job placement opportunities after graduation. Stanbridge University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Stanbridge University offers diploma, associate degree, bachelor degree and master degree programs in high demand fields. The school focuses on allied health and technical/computer based programs, offering a high quality education in those fields. The length of the programs varies based on the degree or certificate pursued. Both online and on campus programs are designed to offer flexible schedules for students who may otherwise have difficulty pursuing an education due to other commitments.
Programs offered include:
- Vocational Nursing
- Information Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Hemodialysis Technician
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in enrolling at Stanbridge University must have a high school diploma or GED. Students will meet with an admissions representative and take a placement exam prior to completing the enrollment papers. Students will also meet with a financial aid representative who will assist in the completion and submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is used to determine eligibility and awards. Financial aid is available in the form of grants and loans. Students will receive materials, books and uniforms at the student orientation.
Stanbridge University have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at 94979513 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Stanbridge University by clicking the request information to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,808 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $37,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,010*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program in 13 months
Learn more and view other schools listed by checking out our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) (2,090 Hours)
Occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program takes usually twenty-four months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $62,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,240*
- Around 100 students completed the occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program last year
- The length of the occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program is about 24 months
Check out our occupational therapy assistant (OTA) Schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Renal, Dialysis Technologist (616 Hours)
The renal, dialysis technologist program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $160*
- More than 40 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our renal, dialysis technologist programs profile page.
Veterinary Assistant (2,051 Hours)
The veterinary assistant program takes about twenty-four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $35,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,170*
- The veterinary assistant program takes about 24 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our veterinary assistant schools page.
Physical Therapist Assistant (2,338 Hours)
Physical therapist assistant program takes usually twenty-four months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $52,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,320*
- Around 30 students completed the physical therapist assistant program last year
- The physical therapist assistant program takes about 24 months to complete
Find out more and discover other schools listed by checking out our physical therapist assistant schools profile page.
Occupational Therapy (2,094 Hours)
The occupational therapy program takes about twenty-six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $87,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,440*
- Students usually complete the occupational therapy program in 26 months
Visit our occupational therapy schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $19,800 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (949) 794-9090 x5105. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$4,550|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$10,012|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Stanbridge University.