Fort Worth Beauty School
6785 Camp Bowie Blvd. Suite 100, Fort Worth, TX
- FAFSA School Code: 023067
- Phone: (817) 732-2232
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Fort Worth Beauty School is a private school that specializes in career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. Fort Worth Beauty School has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1978. The primary program taught by Fort Worth Beauty School is in cosmetology, which trains students with the skills and education necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition to cosmetology, this school also provides a nail technology program, which provides training in nail artistry and a cosmetology instructor training program for students who want to become educators.
Fort Worth Beauty School graduates about fifty-three students yearly, with about 52% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. Between the years of 2007-2009 the estimated default rate for students taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school was around 13%.
Fort Worth Beauty School provides student services including career counseling for students beginning a career in cosmetology and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students are asked to look up state and county licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Fort Worth Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (817) 732-2232.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 37% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- 38 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Nail Technician (600 Hours)
The nail technician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- 14 students completed the nail technician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs by taking a look at our nail technician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is -*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $9,400 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $100. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||84%||$2,591|
|Receiving Student Loans||59%||$3,093|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 9%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Fort Worth Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Ft Worth in Fort Worth, TX (6 miles away)
- International Renowned Beauty Academy in Fort Worth, TX (9 miles away)
- Texas Beauty College in Haltom City, TX (12 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Hurst in Hurst, TX (15 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Arlington in Arlington, TX (17 miles away)
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Bedford, TX (18 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Arlington in Arlington, TX (19 miles away)
- Mid - Cities Barber College in Grand Prairie, TX (25 miles away)