International College of Cosmetology, located in the metropolitan area of Oakland, CA, specializes in cosmetology training for interested students. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last 5 consecutive years. International College of Cosmetology primarily provides education in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program will have the skills necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition to cosmetology, International College of Cosmetology also provides an esthetics program, for individuals who want to specialize in skin care and a nail technology program, which provides training in nail care.
International College of Cosmetology offers student services including remedial education classes for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, career assistance for students beginning a career in cosmetology, and help with finding job options for students. City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at International College of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program offered usually takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- 117 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the nail technician program is usually 4 months
Get more information about nail technician and browse other schools listed by checking out our nail technician schools profile page.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 41 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about six months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- 19 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $2,800 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at International College of Cosmetology. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||28%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||28%||$4,144|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to International College of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (1 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (4 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (4 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (10 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (10 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (10 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (15 miles away)