Get more information about LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc by clicking links below:
LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Camden. Over the past several years this school granted certificates to over forty cosmetology students with about 75% of students who start the program continue on to complete it.
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology courses of LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc for over eleven straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit legrandinstitute.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (803) 425-8449.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- 22 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc is approximately $7,300 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc for more information. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||70%||$4,171|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$6,406|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 25%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Sumter Beauty College in Sumter, SC (27 miles away)
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Columbia in Columbia, SC (28 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School - Columbia in Columbia, SC (31 miles away)
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology and Nails - Columbia in Columbia, SC (34 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Columbia in Columbia, SC (34 miles away)
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Florence in Florence, SC (46 miles away)
- Regina's College of Beauty - Monroe in Monroe, NC (50 miles away)