Get more information about New England Hair Academy by clicking links below:
New England Hair Academy is located in Malden, MA, and is a career school that focuses on cosmetology education. New England Hair Academy has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1979. The main program taught by New England Hair Academy is in cosmetology, which trains students with the skills and education needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition, New England Hair Academy also offers a nail technology program, which provides training in nail care and a hair styling program, which specializes in the art of hair management.
New England Hair Academy graduates close to 160 students per year, with about 94% of students who start the program continue on to complete it.
New England Hair Academy offers student services including cosmetology career guidance to help students and job placement opportunities for students looking for work. State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at New England Hair Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (781) 324-6799.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- 44 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 8 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Barber (1,000 Hours)
The barber program offered usually takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- 60 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
program takes on average one month to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- The length of the program is usually 1 month
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $12,500 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||71%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||62%||$5,218|
|Receiving Student Loans||3%||$3,750|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to New England Hair Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Malden in Malden, MA (0.5 miles away)
- Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in Woburn, MA (6 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Boston in Boston, MA (12 miles away)
- Massachusetts School of Barbering in Quincy, MA (13 miles away)
- Mansfield Beauty Schools - Quincy in Quincy, MA (13 miles away)
- EINE Inc in Tewksbury, MA (14 miles away)
- Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute in Lowell, MA (19 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Framingham in Framingham, MA (20 miles away)