Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology provides cosmetology training for students located in Boise and surrounding areas. Over the previous several years this school has awarded certificates to over 160 cosmetology students. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this location are:
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology for over four straight years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit oliverfinley.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 658-1115.
Cosmetology (2,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fifteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 62 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program offered most often takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- 72 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||64%||$3,810|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$9,347|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Scot Lewis Schools - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Boise in Boise, ID (4 miles away)
- Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design in Nampa, ID (13 miles away)