Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology provides cosmetology training for students located in Boise and surrounding areas. Over the previous several years this school has awarded certificates to over 160 cosmetology students. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this location are:
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology for over four straight years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit oliverfinley.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 658-1115.
Cosmetology (2,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fifteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 68 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- 66 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools information page.
Nail Technician (600 Hours)
The nail technician program offered most often takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- 37 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the nail technician program is usually 4 months
Learn more about nail technician programs through our nail technician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $12,800 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$5,437|
|Receiving Student Loans||91%||$9,047|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Scot Lewis Schools - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Boise in Boise, ID (4 miles away)
- Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design in Nampa, ID (13 miles away)