Get more information about Salon Success Academy – Upland by clicking links below:
For over fifty years Salon Success Academy has been providing cosmetology programs to California's Inland Empire through its five campuses located in Fontana, Corona, San Bernardino, Upland and Redlands. SSI offers day and night classes and is committed to providing low cost, high quality education to its students and assists them in achieving their cosmetology career goals.
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested enrolling should visit the getting started page on Salon Success Academy's website and make an appointment for a campus visit. Financial aid is available to qualifying students and the staff is available to assist in the application process. Interested students should complete and submit to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Salon Success Academy – Upland. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,900*
- 86 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,500*
- 28 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $9,900. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $100 application fee for those applying to a program. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (909) 982-4662. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$4,026|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$6,836|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Salon Success Academy – Upland. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Salon Success Academy - Fontana in Fontana, CA (6 miles away)
- Thuy Princess Beauty College in Pomona, CA (8 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Corona in Corona, CA (17 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - San Bernardino in Riverside, CA (20 miles away)
- Professional Institute of Beauty in El Monte, CA (23 miles away)
- David's Academy of Beauty in Pico Rivera, CA (24 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Redlands in Redlands, CA (24 miles away)
- Hair California Beauty Academy in Orange, CA (24 miles away)