The Process Institute of Cosmetology
755 Lawrenceville-Suwannee Rd Bldg 1300, Lawrenceville, GA
- FAFSA School Code: 041509
- Phone: (678) 990-0762 x227
- School Homepage
The Process Institute of Cosmetology focuses on cosmetology training for students located in Lawrenceville and surrounding areas. Over ninety cosmetology students have completed their training in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 81%. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this school are:
In one of the ways The Process Institute of Cosmetology may support its students is by providing assistance in evaluating career options.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at The Process Institute of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (678) 990-0762 x227.
Hair Styling (1,325 Hours)
The hair styling program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $9,000**
- 94 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the hair styling program is usually 10 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $15,900 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $50. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact The Process Institute of Cosmetology for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||76%||$3,990|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$5,160|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Process Institute of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Gwinnett in Lawrenceville, GA (6 miles away)
- Atlanta Beauty Academy in Doraville, GA (14 miles away)
- Pro Way Hair School in Stone Mountain, GA (15 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Dunwoody in Dunwoody, GA (18 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Esani in Roswell, GA (18 miles away)
- Georgia Career Institute in Conyers, GA (22 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Atlanta in Atlanta, GA (26 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Atlanta in Marietta, GA (28 miles away)