Interested individuals in and around Santa Monica may obtain a cosmetology education by attending Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Santa Monica. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2012. This school has a comprehensive cosmetology program that readies individuals for entry into the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals.
Around 160 students completed programs at this school over the past several years, with a graduation rate of around 77%.
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Santa Monica offers student services in the form of cosmetology career guidance to help students and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy – Santa Monica. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (310) 451-0101.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,700*
- $12,196 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $4.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- 186 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $11,400 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (310) 973-7774, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy – Santa Monica. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||52%||$4,018|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$10,414|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 11%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy – Santa Monica. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Borner's Barber College in Los Angeles, CA (4 miles away)
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (5 miles away)
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (10 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute in Los Angeles, CA (12 miles away)
- John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College in Long Beach, CA (13 miles away)
- American Beauty College in West Covina, CA (13 miles away)