Bank Street College of Education
610 W 112 St, New York, NY
- FAFSA School Code: 002669
- Phone: (212) 875-4400
- School Homepage
- Phone: (212) 875-4404
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (212) 875-4408
Located in New York, New York, Bank Street College of Education is a nonprofit private graduate level school. The annual enrollment for the school is approximately 1,000 students. This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and awards graduate level degrees in a variety of programs.
Yearly tuition for graduate students is estimated to be close to $31,000.
Here is a list of some of the programs Bank Street College of Education offers:
- Special Education
- Educational, Instructional and Curriculum Supervision
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.bankstreet.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bank Street College of Education by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Special Education (M)
- Educational, Instructional and Curriculum Supervision (M)
- Early Childhood Education (M)
- Elementary Education (M)
- Reading Teacher Education (M)
- Education (M)
- Middle School Education (M)
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education (M)
- Mathematics Teacher Education (M)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M)
- Educational Leadership and Administration (M)
- Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Elementary and Middle School Administration
- Education, Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Educational Administration
Health and Clinical Professions
- Maternal and Child Health (M)
Mathematics and Statistics
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $31,000-$37,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,300 to $1,600 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $320
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Bank Street College of Education may offer student services including:
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- * Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (since 2002)