South Texas College of Law is a nonprofit private graduate level institution in Houston. This school enrolls close to 1,300 students per year. South Texas College of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar to provide programs and degrees as a law school.
The law school program at South Texas College of Law has an annual tuition which is estimated to be about $26,000 and this does not cover any required books or materials.
Students who would like to get more about South Texas College of Law may check out their website at http://www.stcl.edu.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, South Texas College of Law may offer services to students like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to South Texas College of Law.
- Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, LA (255 miles away)
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA (702 miles away)
- Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, FL (825 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (923 miles away)
- Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, NC (924 miles away)