Get more information about Tai Sophia Institute by clicking links below:
Located in Laurel, Maryland, Tai Sophia Institute is a nonprofit private graduate school. The enrollment at this school is approximately 430 students yearly. Tai Sophia Institute is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and awards graduate level degrees in a variety of programs.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost nearly $27,000 annually.
Students may pick from a few areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Behavioral Science
- Alternative and Complementary Medical Support Services
- Holistic Health and Nutrition
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
For more details about enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.tai.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Tai Sophia Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $20,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $760 to $910 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $390
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Tai Sophia Institute may offer services to students including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students