Touro University California, a nonprofit private graduate institution, is located in the city of Vallejo. The annual enrollment for the school is approximately a thousand students. The school maintains a Jewish affiliation, which is evident in the school mission. TUC is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities to offer awards in a number of programs.
TUC contains multiple schools that oversee specific programs and their respective curriculums. These schools may also have differing admissions procedures and tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $34,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $32,000/year)
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are estimated to be around $33,000 annually.
Students may pick from several areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
Students should visit the school's website to view additional information regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $24,000-$29,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $660 to $800 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $270
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Osteopathic Medical School: $51,000
- Pharmacy School: $45,000 (See all Pharmacy Schools in California)
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 1%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Touro University California may provide services to students like those listed below:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (since 2001)
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (since 2009)
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- * Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (since 2009)