Get more information about Career Networks Institute by clicking links below:
Career Networks Institute (CNI College) is a private community college in Orange County, CA, that offers two-year associate’s degrees. Originally founded in Santa Ana in 1994, CNI College finally found a home in the City of Orange after having moved there in 1997 as well as expanding its campus to an additional facility in Costa Mesa. The college is now fully located in the City of Orange in 35,000 square feet of office and classroom space.
CNI College is accredited at the institutional and programmatic levels by several organizations, such as the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians and the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists, among others.
The college boasts fully equipped pharmacy and medical laboratories, a computer laboratory, a personal training laboratory and a library with internet access. All students also have access to the online library database.
CNI College offers eight course programs, including an associate’s degree in nursing and other career-oriented courses such as Vocational Nursing, Surgical Technology and Medical Assisting.
The college enrolls under 1,000 students, making it an average-sized institution. Financial aid is an option for qualifying students, and a survey showed that in 2012, 92% of students received financial assistance in some form.
The college runs a fully functional Career Services Department that assists graduating students with job placement at entry-level positions in the health care industry.
The following is a list of programs offered at Career Networks Institute. Acutal programs offered may be different than the list of programs below.. For a complete list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (714) 437-9697.
Get more information about the programs offered by Career Networks Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (52 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $34,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,130*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 93%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $27,471**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $228.00*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program last year
- The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about 12 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs information page.
Nursing (80 Hours)
Nursing program takes usually twenty months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $63,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,640*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the nursing program last year
- The nursing program takes about 20 months to complete
Take a look at our nursing schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (61 Hours)
The magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) program offered usually takes about fifteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $33,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,090*
- Around 50 students completed the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) program last year
- The length of the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) program is about 15 months
Surgical Technologist (56 Hours)
Surgical technologist program takes usually fourteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $29,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,540*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 90%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $29,965**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $161.00 per month*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 14 months
Get more information about surgical technologist and find other schools listed by going to our surgical technologist schools information page.
Athletic Training (47 Hours)
Athletic training program takes usually twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,620*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 78% for former students**
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the athletic training program in 12 months
To learn more visit our athletic training degree profile page to obtain more information and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Massage Therapy (47 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,930*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 92%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $22,562**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $91.00*
- Last year, more than 10 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs by taking a look at our massage therapy schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $19,100 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at CNI College, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||74%||$4,225|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$10,198|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 9%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Career Networks Institute.
- Pacific College in Costa Mesa, CA (1 miles away)
- Everest College - Santa Ana in Santa Ana, CA (4 miles away)
- Modern Technology School in Fountain Valley, CA (5 miles away)
- West Coast University - Orange County in Anaheim, CA (8 miles away)
- American Career College - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA (12 miles away)