Get more information about CBD College by clicking links below:
CBD College, located in Los Angeles, California, offers vocational and career programs in the medical field. The school employs qualified professionals to educate and train students in order to prepare them for their chosen career. CBD provides a pleasant learning environment, encourages camaraderie and personal growth, and assists its students through their personal educational needs.
CDB College offers five programs for its students to choose from. Each program has its own length and certificate/degree awarded. All programs prepare individuals to enter the work force as skilled and qualified individuals.
- Vocational Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Vocational Nursing
- Surgical Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Massage Therapy/Physical Therapy Assistant
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in enrollment must be at least 17 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, complete and submit an application, have an interview with an admissions officer and have a passing score on the ACT exam. Tuition varies based on program and the financial aid office will help eligible students determine the best financial aid options for him or her.
The following is a list of areas of study available at CBD College. It is important to note that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by CBD College by clicking the request information to the right.
Surgical Technologist (1,500 Hours)
Surgical technologist program takes ,as reported, eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $23,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $770*
- Around 70 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The length of the surgical technologist program is about 18 months
Learn more and view other schools listed by checking out our surgical technologist schools information page.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,560 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $31,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $600*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
2,145 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $33,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $1,400*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Pharmacy Technician (780 Hours)
Pharmacy technician program takes ,as reported, nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- Required supplies and books: $480*
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $6,400 in student loans**
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the pharmacy technician program in 9 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our pharmacy technician training page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $14,900 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$3,672|
|Receiving Student Loans||98%||$6,681|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 8%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to CBD College.
- American Career College - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (3 miles away)
- Southern California Health Institute in North Hollywood, CA (7 miles away)
- American Medical Sciences Center in Glendale, CA (7 miles away)
- Kaplan College - North Hollywood in North Hollywood, CA (8 miles away)
- Concorde Career College - North Hollywood in North Hollywood, CA (9 miles away)