Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
North Hollywood Location
Concorde Career College – North Hollywood is located at 12412 Victory Boulevard in the city of North Hollywood. Just around two thousand students have graduated from this campus over the last few years. This campus offers services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
Concorde Career College – North Hollywood have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (818) 766-8151 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,370*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 80% for former students**
- $18,315 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $78.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- Based on published reports, around 200 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 8 months
See our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,600 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $29,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,010*
- Last year, more than 100 students completed this program
- The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about 13 months to complete
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes ,as reported, eighteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $41,000*
- Required supplies and books: $4,570*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 90% for former students**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $59,244**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $197.00 per month*
- Based on published reports, around 80 students completed the respiratory therapy program last year
- Students usually complete the respiratory therapy program in 18 months
Learn more about respiratory therapy programs through our respiratory therapy schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Dental Assistant (800 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered commonly takes about nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,500*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 77%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $17,952**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $76.00*
- Last year, more than 70 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
Visit our dental assistant schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Physical Therapist Assistant (78 Hours)
The physical therapist assistant program offered commonly takes about twenty months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $42,000*
- Required supplies and books: $4,990*
- Around 30 students completed the physical therapist assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the physical therapist assistant program in 20 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our physical therapist assistant schools information page.
Surgical Technologist (1,440 Hours)
Surgical technologist program takes ,as reported, fourteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $28,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,130*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 74%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $23,572**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $167.00 per month*
- More than 40 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 14 months
Learn more and discover other schools listed by checking out our surgical technologist schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $22,300. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Concorde Career College – North Hollywood for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||70%||$4,887|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$10,900|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 11%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – North Hollywood.
- Southern California Health Institute in North Hollywood, CA (2 miles away)
- National Career College in Panorama City, CA (3 miles away)
- Casa Loma College - School of Nursing and Allied Health in Van Nuys, CA (3 miles away)
- CBD College in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- American Medical Sciences Center in Glendale, CA (9 miles away)