Concorde Career Institute - Miramar
10933 Marks Way, Miramar, FL
- FAFSA School Code: 022751
- Phone: (954) 731-8880
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
The Miramar branch of Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is located at 10933 Marks Way. About a thousand students have graduated from this location in the last several years. This campus offers services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement options, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Concorde Career Institute - Miramar. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (954) 731-8880.
Medical Assistant (780 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered usually takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,250*
- 21% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $8,300 in student loans**
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Read more and see other schools listed by visiting our medical assistant schools profile page.
Dental Assistant (780 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes usually eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,080*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 27%**
- $8,400 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- Around 90 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The dental assistant program takes about 8 months to complete
To learn more visit our dental assistant schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Nursing Assistant (480 Hours)
The nursing assistant program offered usually takes about six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,440*
- Last year, more than 80 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the nursing assistant program in 6 months
Visit our nursing assistant training profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Medical Office Administration (780 Hours)
The medical office administration program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,010*
- The length of the medical office administration program is about 8 months
Surgical Technologist (1,220 Hours)
The surgical technologist program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $23,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,960*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $13,900**
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Take a look at our surgical technologist schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Nursing (1,673 Hours)
Nursing program takes usually fifteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $38,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,610*
- The nursing program takes about 15 months to complete
Get more information about nursing and see other schools listed by visiting our nursing schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,700. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$4,975|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$8,355|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 12%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career Institute - Miramar.
- Kaplan College - Pembroke Pines in Pembroke Pines, FL (2 miles away)
- Advance Science Institute in Hialeah, FL (9 miles away)
- Medvance Institute - Fort Lauderdale in Lauderdale Lakes, FL (13 miles away)
- American Institute School of Wellness and Beauty in Margate, FL (13 miles away)
- International Training Careers in Miami, FL (17 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.