Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
The Miramar branch of Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is located at 10933 Marks Way. About a thousand students have graduated from this location in the last several years. This campus offers services for students in the form of remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, career counseling assistance to help students define their goals, and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Concorde Career Institute – Miramar. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (954) 731-8880.
Dental Assistant (768 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered usually takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,300*
- 86% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $14,855**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $75.00*
- Last year, more than 90 students completed this program
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Find out more dental assistant programs by visiting our dental assistant schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,220*
- 77% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- $14,827 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $75.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- Last year, more than 60 students completed this program
- The length of the medical assistant program is about 8 months
Learn more about medical assistant programs by visiting our medical assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Nursing (72 Hours)
Nursing program takes usually eighteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $41,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $5,070*
- More than 60 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 18 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our nursing schools profile page.
Nursing Assistant (500 Hours)
Nursing assistant program takes usually six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,160*
- Around 30 students completed the nursing assistant program last year
- The nursing assistant program takes about 6 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our nursing assistant training page.
Medical Insurance Specialist (768 Hours)
Medical insurance specialist program takes usually eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,710*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 78% for former students**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $20,730**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $81.00 per month*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the medical insurance specialist program last year
- Students usually complete the medical insurance specialist program in 8 months
Pharmacy Technician (800 Hours)
The pharmacy technician program offered usually takes about nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,320*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 88%**
- Around 40 students completed the pharmacy technician program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
More information and school listings are available through our pharmacy technician training page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,700. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$4,975|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$8,355|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 12%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career Institute – Miramar.
- Dade Medical College - Hollywood in Hollywood, FL (5 miles away)
- Dade Medical College - Hialeah in Miami Lakes, FL (8 miles away)
- Advance Science Institute in Hialeah, FL (9 miles away)
- Medvance Institute - Fort Lauderdale in Lauderdale Lakes, FL (13 miles away)
- American Institute School of Wellness and Beauty in Margate, FL (13 miles away)