Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
The Miramar branch of Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is located at 10933 Marks Way. About a thousand students have graduated from this location in the last several years. This campus offers services for students in the form of remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, career counseling assistance to help students define their goals, and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Concorde Career Institute – Miramar. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (954) 731-8880.
Medical Assistant (780 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,250*
- 21% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $8,300 in student loans**
- Based on published reports, around 80 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The length of the medical assistant program is about 8 months
Learn more about medical assistant programs by visiting our medical assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Dental Assistant (780 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered usually takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,080*
- 27% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $8,400**
- Around 70 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Find out more dental assistant programs by visiting our dental assistant schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Nursing Assistant (480 Hours)
Nursing assistant program takes usually six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,440*
- More than 50 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The nursing assistant program takes about 6 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our nursing assistant training page.
Medical Office Administration (780 Hours)
The medical office administration program offered usually takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,010*
- Students usually complete the medical office administration program in 8 months
Surgical Technologist (1,220 Hours)
The surgical technologist program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $23,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,960*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $13,900**
- Around 40 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The surgical technologist program takes about 12 months to complete
Get more details and view other schools listed by visiting our surgical technologist schools profile page.
Nursing (1,673 Hours)
Nursing program takes usually fifteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $38,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $4,610*
- Around 40 students completed the nursing program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our nursing schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,700. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$4,975|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$8,355|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 12%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career Institute – Miramar.
- Dade Medical College - Hollywood in Hollywood, FL (5 miles away)
- Advance Science Institute in Hialeah, FL (9 miles away)
- Medvance Institute - Fort Lauderdale in Lauderdale Lakes, FL (13 miles away)
- American Institute School of Wellness and Beauty in Margate, FL (13 miles away)
- SABER College in Miami, FL (15 miles away)